Sally boosts productivity by helping dedicated professionals to achieve their goals and master their leadership skills. Obsessed with productive leadership, Sally helps you achieve more, reduce stress and take back two hours per day!
It’s all about managing yourself: there’s no such thing as time management, you need to master your self-leadership when it comes to having the success you want in your career, business and life.
Blending 20+ years of working with a diverse range of people and industries, in Germany, the UAE, Asia, and even outback Australia, with exceptional qualifications; a wicked sense of humour and an ability to make people feel at ease, she’s your first choice for mastering skills and achieving results.
Sally has written three books, her latest is The Productive Leader and she gives presentations and runs workshops to help people become Productive Leaders.
Sally is a dynamic and interactive presenter, emcee, and much sought after facilitator and executive coach. Sally’s clients rave about her because she leaves the audience equipped to take immediate positive action.
- Master of Business Administration
- Graduate Diploma in Management
- Bachelor of Leisure Studies
- Diploma in Career Guidance
- Executive Coach Certificate
- Certificate of Coaching Skills
- Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment
- Belbin® Team Roles
- Conflict Dynamics Profile®
- Fellow: Institute of Learning Practitioners, Australia
- Member: International Coach Federation
- Member: Australian Institute of Training and Development
- Professional Member: Professional Speakers Australia